- In stock orders ship within 24 hours during normal business days.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 5-6 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Oversized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Shipping costs do not include taxes, brokerage or duties which may be collected by the courier at the time of delivery. Please check with your country's importation laws to assess these potential costs.